What is Aerie?
Aerie is a lingerie lifestyle retailer and intimate apparel.
Aerie has no age demographic. All ages are welcome to shop at Aerie. Its parent organization is American Eagle Outfitters.
In addition to lingerie such as a wide variety of bras and other undergarments, the aerie line also sells dorm wear, sleepwear, loungewear, active apparel, and accessories. Additionally, Aerie offers AEO connected credit cards for easy shopping and discounts on the products.
You would get avail of 20 % off on your first purchase through this card and 10 % off in later purchases.
For queries regarding placing an order, canceling or returning a product, payment issues, gift cards, defective product, return policy, discount codes, size chart or else, you can contact the Aerie Customer Service.
Contact Aerie Customer Service
The Aerie Customer Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The contact details of the Aerie Customer Service are mentioned below. The Aerie website also provides customers with Online Chat Support. The average time is 4 to 5 minutes.
|Customer Care Number||1888-232-4535|
Features of Aerie
- The fit of lingerie is perfectly fine.
- They are comfortable enough to carry all day long
- The material is soft and not itchy.
- It is fit for younget poeple and who have tight budget.
Alternatives of Aerie
The jockey was originally founded as Coopers Inc. in 1876. It is one of the oldest and privately-owned American Manufacturers, Marketers of undergarments for the whole company. It exports its undergarments to more than 120 countries.
The Jockey Customer Service is available from Monday-Saturday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. The average waiting time is 10-15 minutes.
Victoria’s Secret is a cooperative of L Brands which was established in 1977. It is mainly renowned for its very different collection of lingeries. It is also a perfect choice to buy activewear and sportswear.
The Victoria’s Secret Customer Service is available from Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The average waiting time is 8-10 minutes.
GAP Inc., is famously known for its clothing and accessories retailer. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and was founded in 1969. Some of the most popular product categories at Gap Stores include loungewear, sleepwear, cotton bras, and underwear for women. In the year 2015 Gap generated almost 17 billion American Dollars in annual sales.
The GAP Customer Service is available from Monday-Sunday 7:00 am to 1:00 am. The average waiting time is 15-20 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the products be exchanged?
To maintain the cleanliness, the return of Vests, Briefs, Trunks, Boxer Shorts, Bras, Panties, Boxers, Camisoles, Tank Tops, Shapewear, Thermals, Socks, Towels, and Boxers or any other product falling under the innerwear category are not accepted.
Can a partial order be returned?
Yes, you can return some of the items of your order, but they should not be innerwear. There are certain protocols for the same-
- The product(s) should be purchased only from www.jockey.in and not from any other retailer be it online or offline.
- Return request should be raised within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Product(s) should be unused (other than fit trial) and unwashed.
- There should be no stains, marks, stitches or holes in the product(s) caused by the consumer.
- All the tags and original packaging should remain intact and should be sent along with the product(s).
- Original Invoice should be returned with the product(s).
- Product(s) should reach us in sellable conditions
You can also either visit their return policy page or you can contact Aerie Customer Service