American Home Shield Customer Service provides a unique and comprehensive customer service experience, tailored to meet all of your home needs. Whether you need emergency repair services, preventive maintenance, warranty support, or anything else related to your home, American Home Shield’s team of dedicated specialists will help you get the job done.
With their wide range of services, they’re sure to have something that fits your particular needs. And with their commitment to customer satisfaction and quality of service, you can rest assured that your home will receive the best care possible. So if you’re looking for reliable, high-quality home services, look no further than American Home Shield.
How To Contact American Home Shield Customer Service
Contacting American Home Shield customer service is easy thanks to direct telephone and email support available for customers. Eating below are easy and convenient ways of getting in touch with this leading provider of home warranty services.
Contact American Home Shield customer service by calling their hotline number at 888-292-786 The company’s customer service representatives are available Monday to Saturday, 6 am to 10 pm, and also on Sunday, 7 am to 5 pm CST.
Email And Online Contact Form
For email inquiries, customers can fill out the online contact form available on the company website.
This requires customers to provide basic information such as name, email address, and phone number. They can also explain the issue in detail so that their query is quickly resolved.
Customers can also tweet their queries to the company’s Twitter page @AHS_Warranty. They can also follow their Facebook page to get the latest company updates.
American Home ShieldPO Box 4719Memphis, TN 38171-4719
Five Reasons To Contact American Home Shield Customer Service
- Manage existing service contracts: Existing customers can easily manage their home warranty contracts by getting in touch with customer service.
- To learn more about home warranty services: American Home Shield also provides a wealth of information when it comes to home warranty services through their customer reps.
- To raise a complaint: Customers can also voice their concerns and complaints with ease when they contact customer service.
- To request a quote: Homeowners can get an estimate for the home warranty services through customer service.
- Seek technical advice: Plumbing, AC, and heating or electrical repair tech advice can be sought using direct customer service.
Three Alternate Companies
- Choice Home Warranty: With plans that include coverage for systems and appliances, Choice Home Warranty is a reputable alternative.
- Fidelity National Home Warranty: Specializing in customized home warranty plans, Fidelity National Home Warranty is a well-known option.
- America’s Preferred Home Warranty (APHW): With plans that cover major systems and appliances, APHW is an economical alternative for home warranty services.
For any homeowner who needs assistance with home-related repairs and systems, American Home Shield customer service is the most reliable contact to make. It provides convenient options to get in touch and resolve queries quickly and efficiently.
Amit knows the pain of trying to find customer service details of companies since most of the companies do not disclose the details. This was his primary motivation for starting ucustomercare.com, where he and his team provide detailed information on how to reach customer service for hundreds of brands. Amit has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and loves to travel with friends and family in his spare time.