CareSource is a health care non-profit industry that deals with providing medic-aids, medic-care, and the marketplace. Underserving areas namely West Virginia, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio.
CareSource offers a marketplace plan, medicare advantage plan, and Medicaid plan. According to which you get separate benefits & services, documents of your plan, and pharmacy options. They provide an affordable health insurance plan. Also, cover all the essential requirements on behalf of customers like the hospital, prescriptions, medical aids.
For queries regarding resetting the password, updating contact info, changing account details, also checking out the requirement page or else contact CareSource Customer Service. The contact detail of CareSource Customer Service is provided below.
Contact CareSource Customer Service
CareSource customer service is available from Monday to Friday between 8 am to 6 pm. Though, the average waiting time may vary.
|Customer Care Number||1800-488-0134|
Features of CareSource
- CSR-eligible Silver plans come in three different packages – Low Premium, Standard, or Low Deductible
- Active&Fit Fitness benefit included with all optional Dental, Vision, and Fitness plans. It includes access to a network of participating fitness centers, including select LA Fitness, Snap Fitness, Anytime Fitness, Planet Fitness – and more! To get more information about the Active&Fit program.
- TruHearing provider network for hearing coverage is included with all plans.
- EyeMed provider network for vision services on all plans for pediatric vision and adults with optional Dental, Vision, and Fitness plans.
- DentaQuest provider network for pediatric dental coverage for all plans and adult dental coverage for adults with optional Dental, Vision, and Fitness plans.
More Companies for Health Insurance
A varied health and well- being firm. The core capabilities of this group are clinical expertise, advances technilogy, and data and health information.
It serves consumers in the US and more than 130 other countries via two different platforms. UnitedHealthcare gives healthcare coverage and many other advantages.
UnitedHealth customer service is available from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 7 pm. Though, the average waiting time is 5-10mins.
Anthem, Inc. is a health benefits company that is pledged to improve lives and communities and making healthcare simpler. It serves more than 78 million people, which includes 41 million within its family of a health plan. It is most innovative, valuable, and inclusive partner.
Customer Service of Anthem.Inc is available from Monday to Friday between 10 am to 5 pm. Though, the average waiting time is 15-20mins.
CVS Health is a healthcare innovation company with a purpose to help people on their path to better health. Through its health services, plans, and community pharmacists, it pioneers a new approach to total health.
CVS has more than 9,800 retail locations, nearly 1,100 walk-in medical clinics, a pharmacy benefits manager with about 93 million plan members, a diversified healthcare benefits company serving about 22.2 million medical members, a dedicated senior pharmacy care business serving more than one million patients per year, expanding specialty pharmacy services, and a standalone Medicare Part D prescription drug plan.
CVS Customer Service is available from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm. The average waiting time may differ.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Health Insurance Work?
Health insurance works by protecting your assets from the high cost of medical care. Without it, your entire life savings could be wiped out by a $300,000 medical. It’s very complicated, and many people are overwhelmed and annoyed with the process.
How to choose Health Insurance?
Health insurance companies provide lots of choices. But before you select a plan, you’ve got to wade through various combinations of deductibles, co-payments, co-insurance, and premiums.
- Monthly premiums. Like auto or homeowners insurance, you pay this even if you never make a claim. That provides the cash flow so insurance companies can pay their day-to-day expenses.
- The deductible. That’s what you pay before the insurance company contributes a dime. They are annual, which means you start over on January 1 of each year.
- A co-payment for each visit. A typical co-pay might be $20 for a doctor visit, $50 for a hospital visit, and $10 to $40 for each prescription. You pay 100 percent for the visit until the deductible is met.
- Co-insurance. That’s a percent you pay for procedures, like surgeries, or hospital stays. If your doctor visits you in the hospital, you might pay a co-payment for the visit and co-insurance for the hospitalization.
Amit knows the pain of trying to find customer service details of companies since most of the companies do not disclose the details. This was his primary motivation for starting ucustomercare.com, where he and his team provide detailed information on how to reach customer service for hundreds of brands. Amit has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and loves to travel with friends and family in his spare time.