Guitar Center is the largest retailer of music instruments, related equipment, and recording apparatus.
Guitar Center has a variety of collections of branded guitars, lighting for stage, studio appliances, and keyboards.
Also, drums, recording equipment and software, microphones, basses, and much more.
No matter what type of instrument you need Guitar Center provides you a variety of options and top musical brands to choose from with a beginner’s guide to expert support.
You may also join their free Workshop and weekly classes.
You can buy online, Otherwise, from your nearest Guitar Center store with the help of a link provided on their website to locate the nearest GC store.
For queries like refund policy, cancel or change order, defective product, repair instruments, unable to order online, also inquiry on if order/pay online and pick up at the store, change the shipping address and for any other issue contact to Guitar Center Customer Service.
Contact Guitar Center Customer Service
The contact detail of the Guitar Center Customer Service is given below. Guitar Center Customer Service is available 24 hours on all 7 days.
The average waiting time is 3 to 4 mins respectively.
|Customer Care Number||1801-501-8847|
Alternatively, you can contact on their official website and for any queries related to our website at Customer Service.
Stores like Guitar Center
Sam Ash is a company that sell musical instruments and has stores in United States. It is headquartered in Hicksville, New York and its first store was opened in 1924. It has around 50 stores around the country.
The Sam Ash Customer Service is available Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The average waiting time is 6-7 minutes.
Musician’s Friend is another alternative to buy a guitar. It was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, California. Musician’s Friend is a subsidiary of Guitar Center. But in many cases, it offers more discounts than its parent company and ships musical instruments to over 190 countries worldwide.
The Musician’s Friend Customer Service is available from Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Sweetwater is one of the leading retailers of music equipment in the United States. Sweetwater has a huge customer base that includes independent musicians, recording studios, schools, churches, concert sound companies, and broadcasters. Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Sweetwater was founded in the year 1979. Last year, Sweetwater generated over 500 million American Dollars in revenue.
Sweetwater Customer Service is available from Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there’s a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call your Sales Engineer. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we’ll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
How to make a return?
We’re sorry your purchase didn’t work out for you. To make a return, please first call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- If you have redeemed a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS.
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your own shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.
Amit knows the pain of trying to find customer service details of companies since most of the companies do not disclose the details. This was his primary motivation for starting ucustomercare.com, where he and his team provide detailed information on how to reach customer service for hundreds of brands. Amit has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and loves to travel with friends and family in his spare time.