Kwikset is an American door lock manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of Spectrum Brands’ hardware and home improvement brand.
Kwikset markets handle sets, deadbolts, levers, knobs, electronic locks, and other related accessories. Moreover, its smart security services include SmartKey security, electronic locks, wireless technology, master keying, lock bumping protection, and home security.
If you have any queries regarding placing an order, canceling product installation, troubleshooting, cleaning and care, warranty policy, or else. you can reach out to Kwikset Customer Service through the contact details provided below.
Contact Kwikset Customer Service
The Kwikset Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday between 7 am to 4 pm. Otherwise, you can contact them on Saturday from 6:30 am to 2:30 pm. However, the average waiting time would be around 2 mins.
|Customer Care Number||1800-327-5625|
Features of Kwikset
- Durable for Long
- The performance is really good.
- Home Automation
- Connectivity(Bluetooth, WiFi)
Alternatives of Kwikset
Noke has put a lot of efforts and hard word to make its Bluetooth lock cool and eye-catching. But there are some factors come with it, in a similar way of tiny LED. Then, when you consider that purchasing the lock and a key fob will set you back almost $100, as well as how clunky the smartphone app is, it’s not worth the investment.
Although it’s nearly as pricey, the $74.99 Master Lock 4401DLH has the same features (minus the fob) but a more polished app and easier controls. Our advice: Hold off on the Noke until it shakes the bugs out of the app, instructions, and even packaging.
The Noke Customer Service is available from Monday-Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
This is the smart padlock that you would expect from Master Lock. It does not lack behind in technology, despite it comes with an app that is easy-to-use and effective. It’s equal parts padlock and smart device, which means just about anyone can figure out how to operate the 4401. It will work even when the weather condition is not stable and also supports variant unlocking methods. Master Lock is the best if you are willing to buy a smart padlock.
The Smart Lock Customer Service is available from Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The August Smart Lock does not have a keypad, so you have to purchase it separately. With it, you can make infinite numbers of code with 4-8 digit, which can be activated by you at specific time and dates. It is the best option for people who do not have smartphones.
The August Smart Lock is a great pick for the budget-minded smart home owner. It’s cheaper than the August Wi-Fi Smart Lock (even after you include the optional August Connect bridge), with the only missing features being Z-Wave and Homekit support. If you don’t care about those, August is our top option for adding smarts to an existing lock without breaking the budget or replacing the cylinder.
The August Customer Service is available from Monday- Saturday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. The average waiting time is 5-6 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Smart Locks?
- Better security. Smart locks eliminate the need for spare keys, so you don’t have to worry about your keys getting lost or in the wrong hands. You can now ditch that fake rock.
- One-touch leaving. If you’re like many other people, the morning rush can be a real struggle. Juggling kids, backpacks, purses, briefcases, and everything else in the morning while fiddling to find your keys so you can lock the door is not exactly convenient. With a smart lock, you can press the lock button on the smart lock and go. Not only will it lock your door, but it can also automatically arm your security system, turn off lights, and adjust your thermostat. It’s that simple.
- Custom rules and notifications. You can set rules to have your door lock automatically when you leave, lock behind you after you come home, or enable notifications that let you know when someone unlocks your front door.
- Integration with your smart home. If you have a fully integrated smart home, you can lock your door with just your voice using smart speakers like the Google Home or Amazon Echo. This is especially convenient when you’re settling down for the night and can’t remember if you locked the door. “Alexa, lock the front door.”
Do smart locks need power?
Yes, most smart locks need power. If you purchase a smart lock from Vivint, you can sit back and relax while our professionals install it for you. So ultimately, you won’t need to worry about a thing.
Are Smart Locks secure?
Yes, smart locks are secure. They eliminate the need to hide a spare key, making your home more secure. And they can be given added levels of security through additional passwords and PIN numbers on your phone.
Amit knows the pain of trying to find customer service details of companies since most of the companies do not disclose the details. This was his primary motivation for starting ucustomercare.com, where he and his team provide detailed information on how to reach customer service for hundreds of brands. Amit has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and loves to travel with friends and family in his spare time.