As the owner of an LG product, you are sure to appreciate the excellence that comes with any LG device. But, sometimes, no matter how great the device is, customer service becomes necessary.
When this need arises, having access to professional and engaged customer service from LG is key to getting a positive resolution for your issue. In this article, we will discuss the various options for obtaining LG customer service as well as strategies for getting the best result for your product. Whether you need a phone or online support of any kind, we will help you utilize the full potential of the customer service provided by LG.
How To Contact LG Customer Service
Facing issues with LG products? Here’s an extensive guide on how to contact LG customer service!
LG offers 24/7 live phone support to customers.
- Dial LG Customer Service Number: 1-800-243-0000
You can email customer service with your query
- Email LG Customer Service: [sales_inquiry@lge. in](mailto:sales_inquiry@lge. in)
You can follow and reach out to the company on social media,
- Facebook: [@LGIndia](https://www. facebook.com/LGIndia)
- Instagram: [@LGIndia](https://www. instagram.com/LGIndia)
- Twitter: [@LGIndia](https://twitter. com/LGIndia)
Live Chat Support
LG also offers live chat support to resolve customer grievances.
5 Reasons To Contact LG Customer Service
- To place orders for LG products and accessories
- To File a Complaint/Grievance Against LG Products
- To get technical Assistance/Support for LG Products
- To get an estimate for the repair/replacement of LG Products
- To get information about Latest LG Products, Accessories, and Offers
Sony India is an Indian arm of electronics giant Sony. It was established in the year ’95 and has been offering excellent customer service to its consumers since.
Panasonic India is a wholly owned arm of Panasonic Corporation. They are known to have a rapid customer service system and very helpful customer service executives.
Samsung India is an Indian arm of electronics giant Samsung. It was established in the year 1995 and has been a leader in electronics in India ever since.
An excellent customer service team is vital in earning customer loyalty. LG’s customer service team is efficient and well-trained to help customers with their grievances. They offer 24/7 phone support, email support, and social media support which can help customers to get in touch quickly in case of any issue.
Amit knows the pain of trying to find customer service details of companies since most of the companies do not disclose the details. This was his primary motivation for starting ucustomercare.com, where he and his team provide detailed information on how to reach customer service for hundreds of brands. Amit has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and loves to travel with friends and family in his spare time.