Hello gamers! Do you ever have a run-in with Nintendo customer service?
If so, you probably know the hassle it can be to get timely help. But you can rest assured, Nintendo is one of the most robust customer support services out there. From regular customer service help desks to dedicated social media and email support, Nintendo has everything you need to get the gaming help you need.
In this article, I’ll go over all the different customer service options available from Nintendo and how to get the best possible support for your gaming journey. So hang tight, grab your controller, and let’s get started!
How To Contact Nintendo Customer Service
The fastest way to contact Nintendo customer service is to call their phone number at 800-255-3700. They are available to help five days a week, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 6 am to 7 pm (Pacific Standard Time).
You can email Nintendo with your customer service questions at [email@example.com. com]
You can also contact their customer service by using Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
5 Reasons To Contact The Nintendo Customer Service
- For assistance with setup, console or device use, or troubleshooting errors
- To ask questions about a product before buying or ordering
- To register a product for warranty or product replacement services.
- To return a product or submit a refund request
- To report a problem that may be a security risk or violates a legal agreement
If Nintendo’s customer service cannot solve your issues, you can also reach out to other companies for assistance:
- SonySony is a popular gaming console manufacturer who also provides customer service for all their products including Playstation.You can reach them by telephone at 877-971-7669, email [[email protected]. sony. com](mailto:[email protected]. sony. com), or by submitting a request form on their website.
- MicrosoftMicrosoft is an American technology company that produces the Xbox gaming console. They provide help and support for all their products. You can contact them by telephone at 800-642-7676, email [[email protected]. com](mailto:[email protected]. com) or find answers to common questions on their website.
- Nintendo Switch SupportNintendo Switch Support is an online customer service provider for Nintendo Switch users. You can contact them by telephone at +1 877-275-7639, email [[email protected]. com](mailto:[email protected]. com) or contact their chatbot on their website.
Nintendo has dedicated customer service to assist with all your queries, from technical support to returns. If Nintendo is unable to help you, there are several other companies with customer service departments that you can reach out to.
Amit knows the pain of trying to find customer service details of companies since most of the companies do not disclose the details. This was his primary motivation for starting ucustomercare.com, where he and his team provide detailed information on how to reach customer service for hundreds of brands. Amit has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and loves to travel with friends and family in his spare time.