If you’re looking for help with your Spirit Airlines booking, you’ve come to the right place.
This guide will walk you through all the different ways to contact Spirit Airlines customer service, so you can get the assistance you need quickly and easily. Let’s dive in!
Spirit Airlines Customer Service Contact Details
|Customer Service Phone Number||1-801-401-2222|
Also Check Spirit Airlines Customer Service
Contact Spirit Airlines Customer Service
The fastest way to get help is to call Spirit Airlines customer service. The phone number for their US customer service team is 1-801-401-2222.
You can also use this number if you’re calling from outside of the US, but be aware that international call charges may apply.
When calling Spirit Airlines customer service, it’s a good idea to have your reservation details handy. That will make it easier for the agent to look up your booking and offer assistance more quickly.
It’s also recommended that you be prepared with any questions or concerns about your booking before calling.
If you don’t need an immediate response from customer service, email is another option.
To send an email to their customer support team, simply fill out the contact form on their website and submit it online.
Keep in mind that emails may take several days to receive a response, so if you need a quick answer, this isn’t the best option for you.
Facebook and Twitter Support
Spirit Airlines also has social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter, where customers can ask questions or provide feedback on their experiences with the airline.
If you choose this method of contacting customer service, keep in mind that it may take several days for them to respond as they have many messages coming in daily from other customers as well.
10 Company Facts
1) Spirit airlines was founded in 1980 in Macomb County, Michigan.
2) The airline had its initial public offering in 2011.
3) As of 2020, the airline operates more than 600 daily flights to over 75 destinations in the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
4) It is one of the largest ultra-low-cost carriers in the world with a fleet size of 141 aircraft which include Airbus A319, A320neo, and Boeing 737 MAX 8 planes.
5) Spirit Airlines is renowned for providing excellent customer service and has been awarded ‘Best Low-Cost Airline’ by Air Transport World magazine several times.
6) In 2017, they started their first international flight from Las Vegas to Cancun, Mexico.
7) In 2019, they launched their new loyalty program called ‘Free Spirit’ to enhance the customer experience.
8) To make flight booking easier and more convenient, they have introduced mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
9) They also offer exclusive discounts, deals, and vouchers through their website which can be used while booking flights.
10) Spirit Airlines is committed to sustainability by constantly working towards reducing its carbon footprint.
1. JetBlue Airways
Established in 1998, JetBlue Airways is an American low-cost airline headquartered in Long Island City in New York City.
It operates more than 1000 daily flights to over 100 destinations across the United States, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
2. Southwest Airlines
Founded in 1967, Southwest is one of the largest low-cost airlines in the United States with a fleet size of 739 aircraft.
It operates more than 4000 daily flights to over 100 destinations across 40 countries worldwide.
3. Alaska Airlines
Established in 1932, Alaska Airlines is an American airline headquartered in SeaTac, Washington.
It operates more than 1200 daily flights to 115 cities across the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico.
Also Check Out United Airlines Customer Service
No matter what kind of help or assistance you need from Spirit Airlines customer service, there are plenty of options available!
Whether it’s via phone, email, Facebook, or Twitter – there’s sure to be something that works for your needs and schedule. So don’t hesitate to reach out – their friendly staff is happy to help!
Amit knows the pain of trying to find customer service details of companies since most of the companies do not disclose the details. This was his primary motivation for starting ucustomercare.com, where he and his team provide detailed information on how to reach customer service for hundreds of brands. Amit has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and loves to travel with friends and family in his spare time.