If you’re like most people, you probably have a love-hate relationship with Target. You love the store for its low prices and convenient location, but you hate it when you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a problem with a purchase.
When problems arise, it’s important to know how to contact Target customer service so that you can get the issue resolved as quickly as possible.
Fortunately, there are a few different ways to get in touch with Target customer service. You can call them on the phone, chat with them online, or even tweet them.
Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to contact Target customer service using each of these methods.
Target Customer Service Phone Number
|Customer Service Phone Number||1-800-591-3869|
Contact Target Customer Service
How to Contact Target Customer Service by Phone
If you need to speak to a customer service representative as soon as possible, your best bet is to call them at the 1-800-591-3869
How to Contact Target Customer Service Online
If you don’t need an immediate resolution to your problem or if you simply prefer not to talk on the phone, you can also contact Target customer service by chat or email.
1. Go to Target’s website and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
2. In the “Customer Service” section, click on the “Chat with us” link.
3. Enter your name and email address and then type out your question or concern in the box provided.
4. Click “Start Chat” and wait for a customer service representative to respond.
5. Once your issue has been resolved, be sure to click “End Chat.”
6. If you would prefer to email Target customer service, you can do so by clicking on the “Email us” link in the “Customer Service” section of their website (steps 1-5 are the same).
No matter how much you love shopping at Target, there will always be times when something goes wrong.
Whether you’ve been overcharged at the register or you’re not happy with a purchase, it’s important to know how to contact target customer service so that you can get the issue resolved quickly and easily.
The next time something goes wrong during your shopping trip, remember this guide and follow the steps outlined above!
Amit knows the pain of trying to find customer service details of companies since most of the companies do not disclose the details. This was his primary motivation for starting ucustomercare.com, where he and his team provide detailed information on how to reach customer service for hundreds of brands. Amit has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and loves to travel with friends and family in his spare time.