Prosperity Bank offers banking services to customers living in Texas and Central Oklahoma. It is the major subsidiary of Prosperity Bancshares which is a bank holding company. It has more than 240 branches offering personal and commercial banking.
The bank provides various financial services, including personal and business checking, savings accounts and money management. Also, loans (car, home, home equity, commercial loans, SBA loans, etc.) and internet banking, treasury management, etc.
Moreover, its other services include investment services, trust services, fraud prevention, etc.
For queries regarding accessing an account, applying for a credit card, reporting a lost or damaged card, reporting fraud, filing a claim or else, contact Prosperity Bank Customer Support. The contact details of Prosperity Bank Customer Service are provided below.
Contact Prosperity Bank Customer Service
The Prosperity Bank Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday between 7 am to 7 pm. Otherwise, on Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm. The average waiting time is around 2 mins.
|Customer Care Number
Alternatively, you can also contact their official website for any other queries related to our website at Customer Service.
Features Of Prosperity Bank
- Several checking account options
- Dedicated customer service
- Series of online and mobile banking features
More Savings And Checking Banks
As an entirely online and mobile bank, Ally is able to offer its customers some of the best savings rates in the industry. The company offers plenty of financial products from credit cards to mortgages. If you join Ally, you can choose from standard savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), money market accounts (MMAs), interest-earning checking accounts, and more.
The Ally Bank Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday between 7 am to 7 pm. Otherwise, on Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm. The average waiting time is around 4 mins.
Features of Ally Bank-
- Competitive interest rates
- Mobile app with check deposit
- Wide variety of account choices
Capital One offers some of the highest interest rates of any savings products we review. Plus, you can count on keeping those returns since the bank doesn’t charge account maintenance fees.
Capital One Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday between 7 am to 6 pm. Otherwise, on Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm. The average waiting time is around 5 mins.
Features of Capital One-
- Competitive interest rates
- Large financial institutions offer savings, checking, and credit card accounts.
CIT Bank provides a number of savings options if you are looking to stash your money in high earning accounts. These accounts range from your basic savings account to certificates of deposit to IRAs.
The CITI Bank Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday between 10 am to 5 pm. The average waiting time is around 6-8 mins.
Features of CITI Bank-
- Wide variety of CD options
- Custodial accounts offered
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I login to online banking?
There are a few reasons for login problems:
- Incorrect Username or Password. Verify your username and password is being entered correctly. *Tip: Avoid using saved, autofill or suggested usernames/passwords that your browser/device may suggest and try manually entering your credentials. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the Forgot Password link.
- Access is Locked – Too many invalid login attempts and/or incorrect responses to security questions will lock your account.
- Service Selected is Incorrect – If you are a Commercial online banking customer, use the drop down arrow to select Commercial Online Banking. All others should leave the service as Retail Online Banking.
- Navigation to Website – If you use a favorite, bookmark, or shortcut to get to our homepage, try typing the bank’s URL into the navigation bar of your web browser.
- Internet/Web Browser – Online banking runs best on the most updated web browser versions. Make sure your web browser is up to date.
- Cache and Cookies – Cache and Cookies are files created by websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. Over time, these stored files can affect how your web browser performs and they need to be cleared/deleted.
What do I need to open a new account?
A valid Driver License, State ID card, or Passport and Social Security Number. There is no minimum amount required to open a checking or savings account.
Amit knows the pain of trying to find customer service details of companies since most of the companies do not disclose the details. This was his primary motivation for starting ucustomercare.com, where he and his team provide detailed information on how to reach customer service for hundreds of brands. Amit has worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and loves to travel with friends and family in his spare time.